- Posters can only be proposed until the deadline of the normal registration period.
- At least one coauthor of the poster must be registered and attend LARIM.
- Size: Standard A0, i.e. 841 x 1189 mm.
- Orientation: Vertical.
- Font size and layout: We do not provide standard templates. However, the following guidelines are meant to assist you with the design and preparation of your poster but they will not be strictly enforced:
- Font: Arial, Helvetica or Trebuchet are recommended for legibility.
- Title: Bold, 72 pt font size. Sentence case.
- Author: Italic, 54 pt font size.
- Main Text: 26 pt font size.
- References: 20 pt font size.
- Best poster awards: The SOC will select one poster per research area on the basis of scientific merit and clarity. These works will be announced during the the morning session on November 7th and the authors will have a chance to present their work in 2 minutes to the full meeting.
- Talks can only be proposed until the deadline of the early registration period.
- Following its tradition, LARIM’s official languages are: Spanish, Portuguese and English. Participants should preferentially use English in oral presentations. However, speeches could also be done in any other of LARIM’s official languages. Slides and posters should be provided in English.
- The contributions will be published (online) in the Boletín of the Asociación Argentina de Astronomía (Editor-in-chief: A. Vazquez).
- The articles will appear in ADS.
- Submissions will be accepted from 2019-11-18 to 2019-12-16.
An email will be sent with specific instructions of how to prepare and submit your manuscript. The maximum length of each manuscript is:
- Review talk: max 5 pages
- Keynote talk: max 3 pages
- Contributed talk: max 1 page
- Posters: abstracts (max 2000 characters)