All dates are in yyyy-mm-dd format.
2019-01-12: Pre-registration begins.
- Pre-registration means that you can fill out the registration form and submit it, but you cannot pay the registration fee just yet. Please note that your registration will be complete only after your full payment has been received.
- An earlier pre-registration will be used as a tie-breaker to decide on how to allocate limited benefits among participants who complete their registration at a later date.
2019-03-03: Early registration begins.
- During this period we will accept payments for completing the registrations at a reduced rate.
2019-05-20: Early deadlines
- Early registration ends (normal registration begins the next day).
- Deadline to apply for benefits (benefits offered only to students and postdoctoral fellows).
- Deadline to propose a scientific talk.
2019-09-03: Normal deadlines.
- Deadline to pay the conference fee for people with accepted talks.
- Deadline to propose a scientific poster.
2019-11-03: LARIM 2019 begins.
Registration and payment of the conference fee, will grant you the following:
- Attending all the scientific conferences and cultural activities organized for LARIM 2019.
- Conference dinner (depending on early registration and availability of places).
- Coffee breaks.
- The possibility to register for a special trip to Cerro Paranal Observatory, on November 9th (limited availability).
Keep in mind that pre-registering does not grant you any benefits. You must pay the conference fee for you to be considered a registered participant to the conference.
For the correct fees, please see below:
Early Registration (2019-03-03 to 2019-05-20)
- Students (any level): 70 EUR.
- Postdoctoral Fellows and Senior Astronomers: 240 EUR.
- Accompanying Guests: 20 EUR.
- Dinner is included in the conference fee for the first 300 participants completing their early registration. Further participants and accompanying guests will need to pay 60 EUR to cover partial dinner costs.
- Please note:
- For the limited benefits available for participants, preference will be given to those who have pre-registered and later completed their registration during this period.
- Early registration to LARIM 2019 is no longer available (deadline was May 20th, 2019). Please use the normal registration tab to continue.
Normal Registration (2019-05-21 to 2019-09-03)
- Students (any level): 100 EUR.
- Postdoctoral Fellows and Senior Astronomers: 270 EUR.
- Accompanying Guests: 40 EUR.
- Dinner is included only if there are remaining places available up to a total of 300 people. Otherwise the dinner fee to pay will be 70 EUR.
- Please note:
- Participants may not apply for talks during this period but they can propose posters (see instructions here).
- If you have an accepted talk you need to have paid your conference fee by the end of this period; otherwise you may have your talk withdrawn from the program.
- Normal registration to LARIM 2019 is available now! After completing your registration form please pay your conference fee by one of the following means:
- Within Chile, pay by national bank transfer in Chilean pesos (CLP) and then send a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here.
- From abroad, pay by international bank transfer in American dollars (USD) and then send a copy of your receipt to email@example.com. Click here.
- Use PayPal and then send a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here.
Late Registration (2019-09-04 to 2019-11-03)
- Students (any level): 150 EUR.
- Postdoctoral Fellows and Senior Astronomers: 300 EUR.
- Accompanying guests: 60 EUR.
- Dinner fee: 100 EUR.
- Please note:
- Participants may not apply for talks or posters during this period.
Please click here.